With sun, sea and plenty to do, the Costa Del Sol is a playground for British tourists. With a backdrop of mountains, golden sands and incredible nightlife the Costa Del Sol has something to suit everyone.
The Costa del Sol stays dry and sunny most of the year round. Its lowest temperature Is 69F and its highest is a scorching 85F.
Things to do and see in Costa del Sol
There is large selection of lively bars and restaurants in most resorts and there are water sports facilities, sun beds and parasol hire on most beaches.
Andalucia is a great place to visit for flamenco dancing, bullfights, orange groves, castles and Moorish towns set into the side of the mountains.
Trips to Gibraltar to see the Apes or Dolphins are popular choices. Visit the caves of St. Michael and enjoy the tax free shopping.
If beautiful scenery interests you, be sure to take the Granada Tour to see the snow capped mountains of the Sierra Nevada and Alhambre Palace.
If your looking for something a bit different visit Tivoli World. Tivoli World combines fast rides with stunning scenery and gardens. There is also a Chinese pagoda and a wild west town with flamenco dancing, a country show and something special for the children.
If your looking for somewhere to relax check out Terrox Coast. The Terrox Coast is a long stretch of beach with a few low rise hotels. Most restaurants and bars are located along the fabulous promenade. For a look at traditional Spanish life, travel inland to the old town of Terrox. Don’t forget to check out the watch towers and fortresses scattered along the coastline.
- Estepona is quiet resort dotted with a few Tapas bars and restaurants.
- Very popular with golfers.
- Visit the sights The Clock Tower and Remedios Church.
- Sample the chic restaurants located around the habour.
- Fuengirola is cheaper and less exclusive alternative to Marbella.
- Home to the longest white sand beach in the Costa del Sol stretching for 7km.
- Golf, tennis, a water park and an open air market.
- There is a large selection of bars, restaurants and discos near the habour.
- Most commercial resort in the Costa del Sol, very popular with British.
- Activities range from ten pin bowling to golf to the nearby water park.
- Shopaholics, there is a resort centre crammed full of shops & eateries.
- With dozens of bars & restaurants this is another hotspot for night life.
- Water sports are available on the beaches El Bajondillo & La Carihuela.
- With sand and shingle beaches overlooked by the Sierra de Hojas Mountains.
- Nice long promenade, with a wide variety of shops and a weekly market.
- Other activities; casino, water sports and the amusement park Tivoli World.